One day every tongue will confess;
The legs of those unable to kneel will be broken,
Noble Beasts
Noble Beasts!
--
One lovely Miss said it nicely, and not out of pride I believe. Not being a complete rookie anymore is awesome.
;;;虽然我还有很多地方需要学习,但是我觉得那个山越来越小;;;
--
Andrew Bird, Radiolab, Bob Dylan, ChinesePod, Animal Collective, Dad.
--

Get your noodles.
--
I've now finished reading all of the books I brought from home, I desperately wish I had more.
--
I never bring back souvenirs, or send postcards or old-fashioned hand-written letters, or take pictures. This makes me an inconsiderate traveler.
--
2 comments:
hey james its adi...
do you want me to ship you some books? i'm in your neighbouring country so i don't think that it ll take to long??
Yeah! Korea gets English literature?? If you can send me any Chuck Palahniuk (Save for 'Survivor' and 'Rant') I'll make it worth your while. I'm very fascinated about Korea, I hope I have the time/money to come hang out there sometime.
Post a Comment