-I got my visa extendified even though I was a day late (sketchy), which is often grounds for mega surcharges. Thanks Pops!
-Today it rained, and within the time it took for one green light to cycle to the next at an intersection, I saw two cyclists fully garage sale themselves, and one motorcyclist follow suit. After a brief moral consultation I decided laughing was appropriate. Watch out kids!
-I found out only now after being alive twenty one years that my blood type is "O". Wow!
3 comments:
me to, I found out when I was pregnant that my blood type is O negative. I guess I should share it! Glad to hear that things worked out with your visa. Norah says hi!
I still don't know my blood type, but in Korea, your blood type is crucial to determining your personality type. Is it the same in China?
-adi
I used to give blood on the regular. I recall my first time, I went with school. I was laying next to Danny Gibson and He was hooked up just before me. I Decided that charity was a race so after they stuck me I started flexing my hand to get the juices flowing. I beat him with minutes to spare and they forced me to eat a donut for it.
Also, they were playing ghostbusters for the kids that couldn't leave right away... I think I'm going to give blood again.
Post a Comment