Oops I did this again.
Riding fix in China is significantly more hectic than it is in Canada, so I've decided to use some brakes. The bike looks retarded because the people I ordered it from didn't have black tires or a normal chain (????) so it's yellow, for now. Bike thievery is almost more of an epidemic here than it is in Canada so I must be very ginger with where I park. There are soo many bikes, and approximately zero bike racks. People just park on the street and slap a lock around one of the wheels so you can't ride it away, you can very easily pick-up it away though. Hmm. It's a trip! China is still blowing my mind. Come and hang out with me here.
3 comments:
James, the pace your writing is blowing my mind. I check everyday just in case I missed a beat. Glad to hear Chinoise is still mind blowing as well.
And a lady! MaoMao sounds solid. Good work, you move quick and we all like your style at home; so this was nothing out of the ordinary. Keep doing what you are doing man and know you have all the support in the world. My parents were utterly shattered (in the best way) that there was no Little J Fry awaiting their arrival at the gate in Shanghai (?) or where ever back when they were still en route to Baliwood. Next time. My mums emails were pretty tight. Things are good here, we miss you. The bike. Haha, the bike looks like an Andy Larkin ride gone wild. The spoke job alone made me spray orange juice all over my computer. No judgement on the double brakes, we want you home alive and there is never any need to up the cool ante when you are James Friesen because you are the coolest!
Miss you man, so much so. Take care, stay alive, keep in touch.
Very best, Meg.
Speaking of blogs, I call upon you resurrect the queen fool!
Click on my name fool.
www.thebirthoffeeling.blogspot.com
You obviously don't creep blogs nearly as often as I do. I made a new blog. Read it, yesterday I wrote you a letter. Sort of.
Miss you like whoa. I promise to write you a normal real-person letter soon. Off to print on baby clothes at Martha Street. Hang tight holmes.
Madge.
Post a Comment