7.07.2008

Notes; lists

- Good friend Brady Barf hooked up a brotha with a cameroon. Hopefully I'll be posting some pictures sooner than later. Thanks Barf!
- As I've become better versed in Mandarin, my blog address is becoming more embarassing. 'ds-ching-cher' is the welfare pinyin form of bicycle. Because there are so many technicalities with translating a non-alphabetical language into English, there are various ways of doing it. The way I adopted for my address is wicked wrong. It should read 'zi-xing-che', but even that is incomplete because there are no tones present. So I guess it should be 'zi-xing-che-4-2-1'. I guess I'll just view it as a nice reminder of learning. Does anyone even care?
- I've been having to practice patience a lot these last two weeks: Backpack, bicycle parts, University offices, long weekends, short business hours. These have all been causes for frustration, and waiting. I'm banking on character building though....
- Yann Tiersen, Andrew Bird, Mogwai, Explosions In The Sky all inspire me.

No comments: