7.28.2010

Random Pictures

I am still figuring out how to use the camera I purchased last month. Some pictures are blurry, most are taken poorly. The following pictures cannot be categorized by date or theme.

Glowing golf ball mall


This truck is locked up with a chain bike-rack style, it contains exclusively garbage.


Everyday has been 30-35 degrees Celsius, with the humidity it feels more like 40. As badly as I wanted to, I did not enter this water park because there were only children and their supervisors there. Taking this picture was strange enough.


A dimly lit alley outside of the Thai restaurant where some church goers and I ate food.


For Matt:



Church/Cafe



The bike parking lot of the school I will be attending.


Rice, a raw egg, canned meat, and yogurt milk (yogurt milk is exactly what you think it is). A hearty breakfast!


This is what I see shortly after leaving our apartment. The little nub that breaks the top of the skyline in the background used to be Taipei's tallest building. Now, it only acts as a reassuring landmark when I walk home.

1 comment:

Luminary of Day said...

Thanks for posting all of these pictures, James. Great to see where you are and what's going on.