8.31.2008

Free Things! Dongxi Yao Gei Ni Bu Yong Qian!

I don't know if anyone's reading this that didn't already hear, I don't actually know if anyone reads this at all, but I'm trying to get rid of my clothes. If you've seen me wearing anything that you'd like for yourself you can have it (a few exceptions). A lot of it is gone, but there's still some junk left. I think I'm going to try to get rid of all my cd's and most of my movies as well (does anybody even like cd's???), I have tonnes of hipster music! So come over! (I'd be psyched if you wanted to trade stuff for stuff, but whatever, take what you want)

Collared Striper


Every night at every dance club!


Gun art Bram gave me, dig it.


Who doesn't love Bengal Tigers???


Tight dress pants, western-y button up


Volcom Dollin Jeans (ripped at the knee, easily patchable), some brutal sweater

No comments: