11.17.2010
Small Update
My address will likely be changing at the end of the month, just a heads up to those sending me mail. This is the last week of school for me, which means I will be going home in a month, which means I am happy and sad. Also, I will be going on a 5-day camping trip with two classmates starting on Saturday. We will head to Hualien (Toroko Gorge), and make our way Southward to the very bottom of the island (Kenting). Pictures/blog to follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shoot. I sent you a small stack of things in the post juuuuust before reading this. Return to sender I suppose. Fingers are crossed. Thinking of you plenty, I hope this finds you well.
Miss you, Meg
Hey Meggo,
It's probably casual, I can still check the letter-box at my old place. Thanks in advance, what anticipation!
Post a Comment