11.06.2009

What Will Be

Currently haunted by Mr. B-hart, and inspired by Meg who I assume, rather know, is a Devendra-haunted vessel herself. Not even twenty-four hours after acquiring 'Baby' had it already spun ten times. Baby, so young, indeed just a babe. I fantasize about dancing to this song with my future wife, looking at her, synchronizing my sway to hers, hoping to God that she understands "Baby, I finally know what I'm going after" (not linguistically, but conceptually). If her name ends up being Angelika I will die, and the album can be played on loop with a one-two punch every rotation.

Among my future wife I find myself fantasizing about train rides and pollution (again, thanks Meg), a society benevolent and patriotic. Cities large enough to warrant subways, conversations in passing that I understand just enough of to smile. Feeling high, elated, nearly always. What will be? Good question Devendra.

I'm happy to direct you to a place much better than here (worldly). I hear God telling me these words all day, and I feel it too (otherworldly).

Another place that is much better than here, "http://thebirthoffeeling.blogspot.com/", have a scroll.

No comments: